Thursday, 29 June 2017

Reading Schedule: July - December 2017

This is my reading schedule for the second half of 2017; my goal for the year is to read 80 books (at time of writing, I've read 39 so far this year.)

Where there's a theme to my reading, I've made a note of that. I have also marked any titles which are new releases that month, or which I have received for review from Netgalley (and these all release the following month). Per my pledge at the beginning of the year, I'll aim to read at least one adult book per month, and the rest are YA.



July

A couple of pre-YALC titles here...

SLEEPER by Mackenzie Cadenhead (Netgalley)
TIED UP IN YOU by Erin Fletcher (New release)
RIDE by Lisa Glass
FAHRENHEIT 451 by Ray Bradbury (Adult)
TORN by Cat Clarke
ORANGEBOY by Patrice Lawrence
THE CURIOUS TALE OF THE LADY CARABOO by Catherine Johnson
NOAH CAN'T EVEN by Simon James Green (New release)

August

Mostly summery reads this month...

HAUNT ME by Liz Kessler (Netgalley)
ODD & TRUE by Cat Winters (Netgalley)
THINGS A BRIGHT GIRL CAN DO by Sally Nicholls (Netgalley)
DAUGHTER OF THE BURNING CITY by Amanda Foody (Netgalley)
GEORGIA PEACHES AND OTHER FORBIDDEN FRUIT by Jaye Robin Brown
UNDER ROSE-TAINTED SKIES by Louise Gornall
ALLEGIANCE OF HONOUR by Nalini Singh (Adult)
THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR by Nicola Yoon


September

THE HANGING GIRL by Eileen Cook (Netgalley)
MONSTER by Michael Grant (Netgalley)
LOCKWOOD & Co.: THE EMPTY GRAVE by Jonathan Stroud (New release - last in series)
HOPE by Rhian Ivory (New release)
ARCHANGEL'S VIPER by Nalini Singh (New release - Adult)
IN ANOTHER LIFE by Laura Jarratt


October

Spooky/scary reads, of course!

NOT YET DARK by Simon P. Clark (New release)
THE WICKED WE HAVE DONE by Sarah Harian (Adult)
FLESH AND BLOOD by Simon Cheshire
BAD BONES by Graham Marks
THE CALL by Peadar O'Guilin
THE WITCH OF SALT & STORM by Kendall Kulper


November

It's my birthday this month, so I'll mostly read whatever takes my fancy from the TBR shelf (or whatever I'm given!)

STILL LIFE WITH TORNADO by A S King
DARKFEVER by Karen Marie Moning (Adult)



December

Will I have anything festive to add to this month's list? Who can say...

SILVER SILENCE by Nalini Singh (New release - Adult)



You'll see it is sparser toward the end of the year -- I'll update this list as I get more to add to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is for winners.