Thursday, 30 June 2016

Pics from the BREAKER launch party

Hello! I'm a little late posting this, but I wanted to share a few photos taken at the launch for BREAKER from earlier this month. It was such a great evening, and all the staff at Prestatyn Library were amazing - they worked so hard to arrange everything, and were such fun to chat to on the night. 

Please note the excellent shoes, bought to coordinate with my book cover.

Signing copies of BREAKER

It was also great to see so many seats filled - almost a full house!



Obligatory celebration photo with husband. "Why does everyone keep calling me Mr. Kat?"











Huge thanks to everyone who came out to the launch, and again to the library staff for organising a brilliant night.

Edit:

If you weren't able to come to the launch, but would like a copy of BREAKER with my scribble in it, feel free to buy one from your local bookshop or online from The Book Depository etc., and I'll be happy to send you a signed bookplate anytime between now and 31 July. And if you read BREAKER and leave a review - on Goodreads, Amazon, etc. - then know you will have my undying gratitude!

Kat out x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is for winners.