Monday, 16 December 2013

Unmissable 2014 Debuts

I started getting really excited recently when I realised how many writer friends have unmissable debuts coming out in 2014 (which is SOOOO SOON!) I decided I'd better make a list to keep track of them. I know, scatty Kat. Still, as I was rocking the listiness, I figured I'd do you all a solid and publish my list of Unmissable 2014 Debuts right here.

These are just the ones by folks I know from twitter and elsewhere in the webosphere, and while I think this is a magnificent list, I recognise my shortcomings in not knowing/remembering everything (shocker!) so if you'd like to add to this list please feel free - that's what the comments box is for. Now, on with the awesomeness...

Young Adult

Where You'll Find Me by Erin Fletcher

Extraction by Stephanie Diaz

Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler

Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke

Between by Megan Whitmer

No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown

The Gateway Through Which They Came by Heather Marie

Hexed by Michelle Krys

The Elite by Maggie Hall

Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy

Banished by Liz de Jager




Middle Grade

Eren by Simon P Clark

There Will Be Bears by Ryan Gebhart

Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz

There are also a whole bunch of books coming out in 2015 which I just can't wait to get my grubby hands on either...but that's a list for another day. In the meantime, go ahead and treat yourself to a little festive Goodreadsing and pre-ordering. I've linkified the list for your blurb-reading pleasure.

For now...

Kat out x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout, lovely! <3 Can't wait for yours and all the rest of these!!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is for winners.